Reshoots

Reshoots


Through filming the opening scene and the introduction to the characters, I realised that I would need to come back and reshoot certain scenes or shots. After watching the clips back, I knew that I could experiment more with lighting and different lenses to achieve a far more cinematic look to my final piece. For example, the opening shot of Ryan putting in his earphone has been improved drastically through a single reshoot. The improved shot shows more Bokeh and is more vibrant in colour than the previous shot. I also slowed this clip down to really let the audience take in the shot. 



Through further reshoots, my main aim was to make each individual shot flow far better with one another as well as move my perspective to see if I could gain a more professional appearance to the film.

These reshoots also offered me the chance to progress the story further, as I am constantly coming up with new ideas throughout shooting, to push the film further until its climax. For example, certain shots that I know could be reversed in Premiere Pro to achieve a certain effect, specific pieces of dialogue, and shot types that I had not thought of before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active/Passive Spectatorship

Evaluative Analysis